When and where is my court appointment?

This information can be provided by your attorney. If you do not have an attorney, schedules for civil cases can be obtained from the Court Administration 509-736-3071. For criminal case schedules, contact the Prosecuting Attorney's Office at 509-545-3543.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain court records and copies of legal documents?
2. When and where is my court appointment?
3. Where do I file a civil case, such as divorce or small claims?
4. I've been summoned for jury duty. What is my term of service? Where do I report? Can I be excused?
5. How do I get an attorney? Can I qualify for a public defender or other legal assistance?
6. How do I get married at the courthouse?
7. How do I restore Firearm Rights?
8. What is the phone number for Franklin County District Court?
9. What is the phone number for the Pasco Municipal Court?
10. How do I contact other Franklin County government agencies?
11. What are the Myths and Misperceptions About the Washington Courts?